UG12 DS/WL Electromagnetic System
Electromagnetic sensor system:
The EMFAD®-UG12 DS/WL is a VLF system (VLF = Very Long Frequency) and operates worldwide with external transmitters (radio stations) as well as actively with its own transmitter.
External frequencies: 0-160 kHz
With own transmitter: 19, 24, 33, 70, 90 and 124 kHz
Microprocessor-controlled measuring recording:
- Automatic:2 readings / second, 1MW / S, 1MW / 2S and 1MW / 4S
- Manual:Manual triggering at each measuring point
- Storage:The storage of the frequency used for the measurement recording as well as further six frequencies, which in the
Setup are set automatically via Bluetooth on the TABLET PC.
With only one measurement, all 7 frequencies are available for detailed evaluation in EMFAD® - Scan
Dependent on step length, step speed or measuring point distance and profile distance> = 10 cm
Measuring depth: - Overview measurement:> = 12 m - Detail measurement: up to 12 m
Mass/Weight: approximately2.8 kg
Operating time: - Receiver / Bluetooth: about 6-8 hours
- Transmitter: 4-6 hours depending on the transmit power
- TABLET PC: 9 hours
Operating temperature: -10 to 55 C
- with recording and presentation software EMFAD® - Tab in real time on TABLET-PC
- With evaluation software EMFAD® - Scan for 2D and 3D presentation, interpretation, modeling and printing
For further processing and documentation in Microsoft® EXCEL and SURFER® by Golden Software and all
Programs that can process ASCII files.