Tramex Dec Scanner
The Tramex Dec Scanner is a mobile non-destructive impedance scanner designed for the instant surveying of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems per ASTM D7954. Ideal for water leak detection in roofing materials and integrity testing. Roofing moisture meters detect leaks in roofing materials as well as measure moisture.
- Complies to ASTM D7954
- Non-destructive impedance moisture meter.
- Three ranges of sensitivity enabling the inspection of a variety of roof membranes and insulation thicknesses.
- Ergonomic easy-reach and easy to operate control panel.
- Leak tracing, water leak detection, problem sourcing, and an instantaneous and clear indication of roof condition.
- Fast readings over large roof areas in a short time frame.
- Work in normal daylight hours.
- Faster and more user friendly than nuclear meters.
- Easy and safe to use with no regulatory restrictions or operating license required.
- Dependable solid state circuitry and rugged molded body for long-term reliability.
- Battery powered - 9 Volt PP3.
- Detect moisture in roofs without tearing them apart.