Concrete Moisture Encounter 5 (CME5)
The Tramex Concrete Moisture Encounter 5 (CME5) is a non-destructive analog moisture meter for concrete floors and slabs providing instant and precise quantitative measurement of moisture content using Gravimetric testing as a baseline. The CME5 also provides Carbide Method equivalent readings for concrete and other cementitious substrates as well as comparative readings as per ASTM F2659.
- Non-destructive in operation with no need to probe, drill or mechanically damage the surface.
- Clear easy-to-read analogue dial.
- Instant and precise readings to a depth of approximately 20mm (3⁄4") into the slab.
- Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS & Android App allowing for continual development and integration of apps and reporting.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible, and for easy recording of data.
- Reproducible and reliable results.
- CM Carbide Method moisture content equivalent readings.
- Spring-loaded contact pins compensate for uneven concrete and boost signal penetration.
- Rugged ergonomically designed enclosure.